(1) You DO NOT need to complete the Online Registration if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Your child is currently enrolled in a Bridgeport Public School (excluding Charter Schools that may be in Bridgeport).
- Your child is transferring to another school within the Bridgeport Public School District (excluding Charter Schools that may be in Bridgeport). Please contact the school directly for further instructions.
(2) To expedite the enrollment process, we highly recommend that you upload the required documents for admission prior to submitting your online registration.
(3) If you are experiencing a lack of permanent housing please contact your Zoned School to discuss your options after completing the Online Registration.
(4) Pre-School Registration Requirements:
Children must turn three or four years old on or before January 1st, 2023 in order to be eligible for registration.
Apply online at www.bridgeportedu.net or contact one of our schools to register.
The checklist items listed below are required and must be uploaded online or hard copies must be brought to the school. If a required item is missing, your registration is incomplete.
- Original Birth Certificate with Raised Seal (full page) or Passport
· Guardian Papers if applicable. Foster parents, please contact your DCF worker.
- Two proofs of Residency
· Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or State ID with current address
· Recent utility bill, UI , GAS, WATER, or CABLE ( no more than one month old)
· Lease or notarized letter stating that you are currently living at that address
- Health Assessment Record ( Annual Physical Form) - you can obtain this form from your child’s doctor or we can provide you with one to submit to your doctor.
· Part I: Medical History and Part II: Medical Evaluation and Immunization Records
Preschool children must receive their flu shot by January 2nd, 2024.
- Proof of Income
· Four recent pay stubs for both parents
· Unemployment benefits form ( all pages)
· Social Security Income Sheet ( all pages)
· DCF Subsidy Form
· State Assistance Benefit Letter (DSS Budget Form) ( all pages and if you are currently working four recent pay stubs)
· 2021 Income Tax Return
· Family Size ( number of adults and number of children)
· Health Insurance Type ( public, private or other)
If you require assistance with using the Online Registration:
Registration Helpline: (203) 275-1091
Registration E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For interpretation & translation services: contact our Bilingual Dept. at (203) 275-1340.
If you need assistance with completing the Online Registration, you may connect with us through our PowerSchool Community by web or chat for immediate access to our support experts. You can also call us on PowerSchool Enrollment (InfoSnap) Support Line, toll free at (866) 434-6276 or email us at email@example.com”.