You can Follow these instructions to log in to Microsoft Teams on a desktop or laptop computer:
- Go to bridgeportedu.net
- Click on the Office 365 logo (top right-hand corner)
- Click on Microsoft Teams logo
- Log in using your Student ID # (eight-digit number followed by @bridgeportedu.net) and password (Student birthday in YEAR/MONTH/DAY format)
Follow these instructions to log in to Microsoft Teams on a cell phone, iPad, or tablet:
- Download the Microsoft Teams app from the app store
- Log in using Student ID # (eight-digit number followed by @bridgeportedu.net) and password (Student birthday in YEAR/MONTH/DAY format)
There will be more information to follow by email or check in directly with your child’s teacher with questions.
AM DROP OFF PLAN
Upon arrival, students will report to a selected area.
Kindergarten and 1st Grade students will report to the playground at 8:40. A limited number of parents will be allowed into the playground at a time. We ask that you drop your child off with your teacher and exit out of the other side of the playground.
2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students will report to spots indicated on the map on School Street next to the playground at 8:45.
5th Grade students will report to their teachers at the Brewster Street entrance at 8:45.
Students in Grades 6,7, and 8 will enter in the side entrance of the gym lobby by taking the stairs from Jetland Street. All students will be given staggered entry to minimize hallway traffic.
Pre-K parents will drop off at School Street entrance with the Teacher and Para starting at 8:50.
BE PREPARED for delays due to staggered entry – PLEASE BE PATIENT!
PM PICK UP PLAN :
Starting September 14, we will start our staggered dismissal at 2:20 for PreK, K and 1 to allow for social distancing.
Grades 2-5 will begin dismissal at 2:25.
Grades 6-8 will be dismissed at 2:25.
Students should be picked up no later than 2:30.