Complete this check each morning before you/your child leaves for school.
If you CHECK any item below, your child/you must STAY HOME, and you must notify your child’s school nurse and principal.
Please check your child/yourself for these symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Chills or feeling feverish
- New, uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Significant fatigue, muscle or body aches
- New onset of severe headache, especially with fever
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
If your child/you have any of these symptoms, they/you may have an illness that puts them/you at risk for spreading illness to others. For a full list of COVID-19 symptoms, click here: https:\\www.cdc.gov\coronavirus\2019-ncov\symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Have your child/you had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Do you have a household member who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Have you traveled to any Affected States identified in the State of Connecticut’s Travel Advisory https://portal.ct.gov/coronavirus/travel in the past 14 days?
THIS FORM IS FOR AT-HOME USE AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL.
Download the checklist by clicking here!