IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED YOUR LAB COAT AND PAID THERE IS NO NEED TO READ FURTHER!
IF NOT PLEASE SEE BELOW…
Part of each student’s mandatory uniform is a lab coat. Please see directions on how to order and pay for this. This should be done ASAP as part of being ready for next year.
- LAB Coats take 6-8 weeks and are distributed the first few weeks at school
- No lab coat is ordered until payment is made
- Each school has their own color lab coat
- Navy for IT, White for Biotech, Light Blue for Aerospace
- Order the size = to the size you like of a hooded sweatshirt
- Lab coats are worn over your appropriate outfit, they are relatively light weight.
- Sometimes student’s order more than one so they have an extra, but that is personal choice
- We take orders throughout the year, but keep in mind they take 6-8 weeks
Link to order is here… https://forms.office.com/r/qFvkX8vzac
- The student name used on order is the one that will be used on their lab coat
- Each lab coat comes free with a first and last name, additional names are $5.00
Lab coats are 37.00 a piece and come with your school logo embroidered on left chest, and the students name embroidered on right chest.
The online payments were to help those be safe and avoid coming in due to COVID-19.
- If anyone does not feel comfortable paying me through online you can pay at the school’s main office M-F, 8:30am - 2:30pm. I recommend calling to make sure Mrs. Sam is in, 203 275-3300.
- TO PAY USE THE LINK FOR PAYPAL BELOW.
- I also have venmo, Michael-Siksay or cashapp, $m6a12.
- Please make sure to include student’s name, how many lab coats, and school in notes area.
- Link to pay … https://paypal.me/msiksay?locale.x=en_US
- VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAN YOU CHOOSE “FRIENDS AND FAMILY” NOT “GOODS AND SERVICES”. I collect the money and send to company, but when “goods and services” is selected it charges are fee. This fee will have to be paid before receiving a lab coat in September if “goods and services” is wrongly selected.