Tips for Applying to Bridgeport Military Academy:
1. Create an account with a login that you remember! We cannot help you remember your username and password.
2. Make sure all your demographic information is up to date. Phone numbers, email addresses, and addresses must be current so we can communicate with you regularly.
3. Make sure to select your primary language that is spoken at home. This is necessary so that we can translate any information that is needed.
4. Make sure you are applying for the correct grade. All current 8th graders should select 9th grade, all current 9th graders should select 10th grade, etc. This is important regarding the scheduling process if your child is accepted.
4. If you do not live in Bridgeport and need transportation, you must fill out the Open Choice Application and submit it by March 15th to Karen Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org. That application can be found here.
5. The lottery is a multi-step process. Completing the application is step one. The lottery will run in February 2023. At this time, any student that is chosen will be placed on an offered list. You will receive an email from there and must accept or decline their spot. If you do not accept after three weeks, your spot will be automatically declined. Anytime someone declines their spot, a student on the waitlist is offered a seat.
If you have any questions, you can email Ms. Arroyo at Varroyo@bridgeportedu.net or call the school at (203) 275-3961.