*Click Here For Spanish/ Haga Click Para Espanol*
- If you are an undocumented student, parent, care giver seeking for resources and support applying to college, set up an appointment with us now! 📚
🔵 Our 𝖮𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 are a free, confidential virtual space for undocumented high school and college students as well as for caregivers/parents to receive one-on-one peer support in getting to and through higher education.
🔵 Every Tuesday and Wednesday during the times listed below any CT undocumented student or caregiver/parent can fill out our form for a 30 or 60 minute appointment over the phone or zoom. We will be able to have these meetings in Spanish or English.
**Please note that we are not licensed therapists or lawyers and we cannot provide mental health counseling or legal advice.**
Our Office Hours will run every Wednesday and Tuesday.
Here are our dates for the month of December/January:
- Tuesday, December 6, 11am - 5pm
- Wednesday, December 7, 1pm - 6pm
- Tuesday, January. 3, 11am - 5pm
- Wednesday, January 4, 11am - 5pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 1pm - 6pm
🎁 𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝗎𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗎𝗌: bit.ly/C4DCAPOFFICE23
𝖶𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾:
Applying for Institutional Financial Aid and Scholarships
Selecting a university, program or major
Advocating for your rights as a student or caregiver
Managing time, stress, and expectations