Robert C. Boss, Jr Memorial Scholarship was established in honor of Robert C Boss Jr, a prior Southern CT Pop Warner President. This academic scholarship will be awarded to high school graduates that participated in a Pop Warner Association as a football player or cheerleader that is enrolled in a college, university or vocational/technical/trade school or apprenticeship
· Be a senior in high school planning to enroll as a full time undergraduate student at a college, university or vocational/technical/trade school or apprenticeship in the fall directly after graduating high school.
· Have participated in a Pop Warner Association for a minimum of 3 years (excluding coach, volunteer or Student Dem).
· Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
· Submitted a Completed Application to include
o Current School Transcript: Non- official
o Three written recommendations:
- Two Recommendations should be from non-family members, Guidance counselors, teachers, employers.
- One recommendation should be from an association in which you participated
Deadline: May 31, 2023
*** If awarded scholarships may be made directly to the college, university or vocational, technical, trade school bursar’s office with proof of enrollment.
This application must be sent to the Southern CT Pop Warner Representative at the address below by May 31 to be eligible.
Please send scanned documents and application to: email@example.com