Classroom Rules for Grade 5, Room 216, Wynne Naber
- Come to school prepared with sharpened pencils, your notebooks, and Homework.
- Always have a chapter book or a non fiction Science book to read when your work is completed.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- When I am speaking, you are NOT.
- When I am speaking, your eyes are on me.
- Be respectful to everyone. Kindness is important.
- Stay in your seat unless you have permission to move.
- You must use the sign out sheet and ask me to use the facility.
- There is no talking when in line; keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Complete all classroom and homework assignments.
- Be kind and respectful to all.
- Study for all tests, they will be challenging!
- Complete Book Reports on TIME!!!