Welcome to the Library!
We have many books for you to borrow, read and enjoy!
Our Spring book fair will be buy one get one FREE.
I am currently coordinating volunteers. If you are available to help out please email me.
Send in your box tops!
- Students in grades 1-2 may borrow 2 books at a time and students in grades 3-8 may borrow 3 books at a time. Students may borrow books for 1 week. If they are still reading the book, they can renew it as long as no one else is waiting for it.
- Magazines are to be read in the library & do not circulate. Some magazines have digital access and can be read from any device.
If books are lost or returned damaged, they must be replaced. You may purchase another copy and send in or remit the dollar amount listed on the overdue/lost notice.
Students have access to our library's (OPAC) card catalog & their library account from any device. Just log-on through Bridgeport Public School's student portals.
Websites Magazines Reading Resources
- ConnectCT Kids Library of Congress Magazine Reading is Fundamental
- Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Digitized Newspapers
BE PREPARED FOR LIBRARY LESSONS
All students in grades 4-8 must have a 2-pocket folder for their library work.
Please bring: i-pad, library folder, agenda book and a pen/pencil to every class.