Ms. Bungu- Room 210
Ms. Flanagan- Room 118
Ms. Jacques- Room 115
Mrs. Merino- Room 121- Bilingual
About 4th Grade:
- Year of many field trips, exploring Bridgeport and Connecticut
- We work for points/dollars to earn Fun Friday or PBIS Day
- We work on many school projects at home
- We work on reading comprehension.
- We work on writing main idea and details.
- We work on writing journals to build stamina.
- Practice all math facts, we start learning long division and double digit multiplication.
- Fractions are introduced.
- Keep up with current events, by watching news or reading the news.
- Greg Tang- math
- I-Ready-literacy & math
- Moby Max-all subjects
- Scholastic- science, social studies, reading
- Newsela- science, social studies, reading