Welcome To Student Enrollment!
(1) You DO NOT need to complete the Online Registration if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Your child is currently enrolled in a Bridgeport Public School (excluding Charter Schools that may be in Bridgeport).
- Your child is transferring to another school within the Bridgeport Public School District (excluding Charter Schools that may be in Bridgeport). Please contact the school directly for further instructions.
(2) To expedite the enrollment process, we highly recommend that you upload the required documents for admission prior to submitting your online registration.
(3) If you are experiencing a lack of permanent housing please contact your Zoned School to discuss your options after completing the Online Registration.
(4) Pre-School Registration Requirements:
- To be eligible for Preschool, child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before January 1, 2022.
- Each Full Day Preschool Program will be charged a parent fee. Parent must agree to pay the parent fee according to their income & family size
- Proof of Income – (1) from the following (School day only)
- Income tax Form/W2 (for both parents)
- (3) Current pay stub (for both parents)
- Unemployment Benefits Letter
- State Assistance Benefit Letter (DSS Budget Form)
- Child must have their Flu Shot by January 2, 2022.
If you require assistance with using the Online Registration:
Registration Helpline: (203) 275-1091
Registration E-mail: email@example.com
For translation services: contact our Bilingual Dept. at (203) 275-1340.
If you need assistance with completing the Online Registration, you may connect with us through our PowerSchool Community by web or chat for immediate access to our support experts. You can also call us on PowerSchool Enrollment (InfoSnap) Support Line, toll free at (866) 434-6276 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”.