376 Wayne Street Bridgeport, CT 06606
Main Office 203.275.4650 • Fax 203.337.0180 • Nurse's Office 203.275.4661 • Mrs. Rebecca Cabrera, Principal
What to do:
1. Watch Join the Band video below
2. Talk to your parent/ guardians about which instruments you might like best.
3. YOU MUST HAVE THREE CHOICES. Decide on your favorite WIND instruments in order of preference. Percussion and drums are NOT A CHOICE FOR 5th GRADERS.
4. Fill out the FORM with your parents/guardian to choose the instruments you like best
WHEN SCHOOL STARTS:
1. Wait to hear the good news and receive a RENTAL FORM
2. Bring in the rental form signed by your parent/guardian along with the RENTAL FEE
3. Come with your PARENT/GUARDIAN to the OPEN HOUSE Band Parent Meeting in September.
Hello Bridgeport Public School Community,
Beginning Friday, April 1, 2022, the Bridgeport Public Schools became a mask-optional school district.
All students and staff received two in-home COVID-19 test kits. These test kits are meant to be used by your child prior to coming to school if they feel sick.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to provide all our students and staff with a safe and healthy teaching and learning environment.
Michael J. Testani
Superintendent of Schools
IMPORTANT TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
ALL PARENTS NEED TO COMPLETE THE PROPERTY PASS ONLINE
DEVICE INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID COSTLY CHARGES FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF DEVICE.
INFORMACIÓN TECNOLÓGICA IMPORTANTE
TODOS LOS PADRES DEBEN COMPLETAR EL PASE DE PROPIEDAD (PROPERTY PASS) EN LÍNEA
SE RECOMIENDA ENCARECIDAMENTE EL SEGURO DEL DISPOSITIVO PARA EVITAR CARGOS COSTOSOS POR PÉRDIDA O DAÑO DEL DISPOSITIVO.
IMPORTANTE INFORMAÇÃO TECNOLÓGICA
TODOS OS PAIS PRECISAM COMPLETAR O PASSE DE PROPRIEDADE (PROPERTY PASS) ON-LINE
O SEGURO DO DISPOSITIVO É FORTEMENTE RECOMENDADO PARA EVITAR COBRANÇAS CARAS POR PERDA OU DANO DO DISPOSITIVO.
Remote learners and parent/guardian with technology issues please click here:
This Form will put you in touch with the Madison School SYSTEM OPERATOR (SYSOP)
PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE MAIN OFFICE.
|R ecognizing emotions in self and others|
|U nderstanding the causes and consequences of emotions|
|L abel emotions accurately|
|E xpressing emotions appropriately|
|R egulating emotions effectively|
*Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports
EVERY DAY COUNTS!
Online or in the classroom, your child belongs in school every day.
If your child is absent from school please call the Main Office 203.275.4650
Absence is excused for illness and emergency only.
A note explaining the reason for absence is due the day your child returns to school.