- Please visit https://www.pulseraproject.org/colortheworld to learn about the great Pulsera Project Program. You will be able to purchase pulseras on the International Day, which will be held on May 23rd.
- Dear parents and students, the NGSS assessment will be held at Harding on May 20th at 8:00am. All 11th graders are required to take the assessment.
- Go to the Parents & Students section to download the forms for the 6th Annual Youth Summit.
- Refer to the calendar for the school last days and test schedule.
- Visit the BuildOn section under Parents & Students to see their calendar.
Our official last day of school and graduation is June 18, 2019.Date: Tuesday, June 18thTime: 10:30 a.m.Location: John Lewis Field
Harding High School is now accepting applications for the Medical Careers Magnet program. Click HERE to open and download the application.
Harding's annual Health and Wellness Fair "Spring into Wellness" will be held on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, from 9:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M. ****For questions, call 203-275-2751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org****
To see the school schedule including half days, and the new 2018-2019 school calendar as well as the uniform policy, technology protocols, and important newsletters visit the Parents & Students section.
No latex balloons are allowed in the building as we have staff and students who are allergic to this material.